The last Eurogroup meeting of the Italian Semsester will take place in Brussels on 8 December, starting from 10:00 A.M.
The topics on the agenda of the meeting of the economy and finance ministers of the Eurozone are the following:
- Assessment of the euro area member states' draft budgetary plans
- Greece – fifth review and follow up arrangements
- Portugal - first post-programme surveillance report
- Ireland - second post-programme surveillance mission
- Stimulating investments and structural reforms
For more information: Eurogroup