CC Flickr / Justin Green
Foreign Affairs Council is held at 10 A.M. on Friday 21 November. The meeting is chaired by Carlo Calenda, the Italian Vice Minister of Economic Development.
The European Ministers’ meeting is devoted to foreign trade. In particular, it focuses on issues related to the ongoing negotiation on TTIP, the transatlantic treaty for EU-US trade and investments, the WTO Doha Development Agenda and third-countries undertakings access to and participation in public procurement in the European Union.
A press conference is scheduled following the meeting at around 2:30 P.M.
For more information: Council of the European Union.
- Background note - FOREIGN AFFAIRS (TRADE) Council meeting - Brussels, 21 November 2014.pdf
- Agenda - FOREIGN AFFAIRS (TRADE) Council meeting - Brussels, 21 November 2014.pdf
- Indicative programme - FOREIGN AFFAIRS (TRADE) Council meeting - Brussels, 21 November 2014.pdf
- Council conclusions on TTIP.pdf
- Council conclusions on the Review of Export Control Policy.pdf
- Council conclusions on trade.pdf