On Tuesday and Wednesday, a number of Italian minsters present the six-month programme for each of the nine areas before the relevant Committee of the European Parliament. This is the first round of meetings of this kind. The second one is scheduled for the beginning of September.
The agenda below details the 9 meetings; they will be streamed live on this website starting from Tuesday at 9:00 AM.
Tuesday 22 July:
- 9:00 A.M. – 11:00 A.M., Committee on Economic and Monetary Affairs. Intervention of Pier Carlo Padoan, Minister for Economic Affairs and Finance
- 10:30 A.M.- 12:30 A.M., Committee on Civil Liberties, Justice and Home Affairs. Intervention of Angelino Alfano, Minister of the Interior, and Andrea Orlando, Minister for Justice
- 11:00 A.M. – 12:30 A.M., Committee on Transport and Tourism. Intervention of Maurizio Lupi, Minister for Infrastructures and Transport
- 3:00 P.M. – 4:30 P.M., Committee on Employment and Social Affairs. Intervention of Giuliano Poletti, Minister of Labour and Social Policies
- 3:00 P.M. – 4:00 P.M., Committee on Development. Intervention of Lapo Pistelli, Vice-Minister for Foreign Affairs
- 3:15 P.M. – 4:45 P.M., Committee on Constitutional Affairs. Intervention of Sandro Gozi, Undersecretary of State at the Italian Presidency of the Council of Ministers with responsibility for European Affairs
- 17:00 P.M. - 18:00 P.M., Committee on Women's Rights and Gender Equality. Intervention of Sandro Gozi, Undersecretary of State at the Italian Presidency of the Council of Ministers with responsibility for European Affairs
Wednesday 23 July:
- 3:00 P.M. – 4:00 P.M., Committee on the Environment, Public Health and Food Safety. Intervention of Gian Luca Galletti, Minister of the Environment and for the Protection of Land and Sea
- 4:30 P.M. – 6:00 P.M., Committee on the Environment, Public Health and Food Safety. Intervention of Beatrice Lorenzin, Health Minister